We Believe on Team Work
Organizational Design for Effective Software Development , Problems with Matrix Organizations, Intro to Team Based Organizations, Manage the function, not the project Cross. Software Development is a simple series of repeatable steps, manageable via processes
• Good engineering, no conflicting objectives
• Reality – Software Development is a never ending series of small decisions made by everyone on the team, rooted in goals
• Ambiguity in silo vs delivery goals. Software produce by single team that works only on a single project is of significantly higher quality (less defects) . Each team member is SME with respected competencies – Each has accountabilities to team & function – Work with other teams for functional mentoring
• Goals of team are clear & delivery focused – Visual on Kanban board – Definition of Done clearly described
• Collaboration is incented & rewarded . One should make Reviews • Hiring/Firing/Career Management
• Functional Execution Quality .Potential Single-Chain Authority Problems , Team Leader(s), Standards agreed to & followed and Pull system that accommodates your team.
Track who is able to effectively deliver, and who struggles. These are the best organizational structure for a software company.
We are happy to work in a team…
We love to serve our customer….